- Project title: Construction of ICC CONCEPT photovoltaic power plant for the requirements of the production facility
- Operational Programme: Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2020
- On 13 November 2017, the company ICC CONCEPT d.o.o. started implementation of the project of construction of the ICC CONCEPT photovoltaic power plant for the requirements of the production facility. The project presupposes construction of a 282.8 kW photovoltaic power plant for own consumption that consists of 1057 305 W modules. Construction of the photovoltaic power plant will reduce consumption of electricity from conventional energy sources since energy for the requirements of the production facility will come from RES.
- Objectives and expected project results: Energy consumption from conventional sources is 495,981 kWh per year. Total production of the photovoltaic power plant will be 391,185 kWh. There will be a 78.87% saving in energy and a 91.85 t/yr reduction in CO2. The share of renewable energy in the total energy balance of the company ICC CONCEPT d.o.o. will be 78.87%.
- Total project value: HRK 2,897,856.20
- EU co-funded amount: HRK 2,292,312.27
- Project implementation term: 13 November 2017 – 31 December 2020
- Contact person for additional information: Aleksandar Grabar , firstname.lastname@example.org , +385 52 684 022
- More information can be found at www.strukturnifondovi.hr and at https://strukturnifondovi.hr/eu-fondovi/esi-fondovi-2014-2020/op-konkurentnost-i-kohezija/
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund
- Project title: ICC www voucher
- Short description of the project: The developed QUBIK brand, a professional construction material, has insufficient advertising presence on the market. The development of a new website is one of the objectives that will enable the products, which are manufactured in the facilities of ICC concept d.o.o., to be presented on the construction products market and thereby indirectly provide communication with potential clients. The existing websites have become obsolete, they are not up to current business standards, and the company is therefore in an unfavourable position relative to its competitors. By implementing the new website, the company ICC concept d.o.o. will use the improved market presence and the visibility of a wide range of concrete products to strengthen its current market position and increase market competitiveness.
- Objectives and expected project results: The new ICC concept website will improve business, provide a competitive advantage and increase sales by establishing contacts and a continuous communication with the clients, which will achieve the following objectives: creating and increasing awareness of the QUBIK brand, acquiring client information in exchange for valuable content (registrations, notifications, newsletter), providing services to clients in order to strengthen the value of QUBIK products and to validate the correct decision of clients to purchase QUBIK products, maintaining and increasing loyalty, stimulating additional sales and providing added value. By generating content using the new website, ICC concept aims to achieve a two-way communication, i.e. to encourage an open dialogue and interactive relationship with the clients.
- Total project value: HRK 153,100.00
- EU co-funded amount: HRK 85,736.00
- Project implementation term: 12 Oct 2018 – 12 Oct 2019
- Contact persons for additional information – Jasminka Grabar, +385 52 684022